5.2.1. General information
Description of systems
The description of management with a heater and To/in is provided by ventilation system in Head Governing bodies and operation receptions.
The cooling liquid which is heated up in the engine, is passed via the heat exchanger, giving to air warmly passing through it. Supply of air in salon is regulated by zaslonka. If to turn on the heater fan, air will move in salon more intensively. Speed of the fan can be regulated. At the closed zaslonka of OZh arrives on a small contour back in a contour of a radiator of the engine.
Before getting to salon, air passes through the filter in which the main share of a dust settles. It is necessary to observe periodicity of replacement of the filter since the filter blocked by a dust limits supply of air that will lead to an air stagnation in salon.
Distribution of streams of air of system of ventilation is carried out also with the help a zaslonok. On all models the air circulation mode is provided.
Air central air (To/in) is established as the additional equipment.
Works with To/in system should be carried out in a specialized workshop. Do not open a contour of circulation of a coolant as at contact with skin the coolant can cause frostbite.
By means of To/to system air temperature in salon it is possible to lower rather external temperature. Besides at work of To/in system humidity of air in salon decreases.
In system the coolant of R134а which depending on temperature and pressure, can be in a liquid or gaseous state circulates.
Function chart of To/in system
The compressor of the conditioner is given by a belt from a cranked shaft of the engine and creates pressure in a contour of the coolant representing gas. Thus the coolant heats up. In the condenser the coolant is cooled with external air. Thereof the warmed-up coolant passes to a liquid phase. Then under a high pressure the coolant is passed via the broad valve therefore pressure of a coolant falls. After that the coolant evaporates in a contour, at the same time strongly being cooled. In the evaporator the coolant selects heat from air blown through it. Thereof air is cooled and arrives in car salon. As a result of heating in the evaporator the coolant turns into gas and under low pressure arrives in the compressor then process of circulation repeats.
Compressor oil which circulates in system together with a coolant is applied to greasing of components of To/in system.
Security measures at To/in system service
It is necessary to charge service of To/in system to exclusively prepared technicians trained in safe working methods with use of the appropriate equipment and with observance of rules of depressurization, and also acquainted with receptions of collecting and storage of an automobile coolant.
- Do not allow contact of a coolant to skin;
- At work near To/in system put on goggles;
- At coolant hit on skin or in eyes do not pound the struck place. Immediately wash out the struck site cold water within not less than 15 minutes and address for the qualified medical care. Self-treatment is not allowed;
- The coolant is stored in cylinders under pressure. Store a cylinder at temperature not above the 50th hail. Take the measures excluding falling of a cylinder from height or other situations which can lead to its damage;
- Works should be carried out in well aired room. The coolant quickly evaporates, leads to reduction of access of oxygen and difficulty of breath;
- The gaseous coolant is heavier some air and rather quickly should gather below, for example, under the car;
- At combustion of a coolant poisonous gas is formed. Store a coolant far from open sources of fire. Do not smoke at work with To/in system;
- At carrying out welding works near To/in system do not subject to its influence of high temperature or an open flame. The overheat can lead to pressure increase in system and to ignition;
- Condenser or evaporator cleaning by means of water vapor is not allowed. It is necessary to use only cold water or the compressed air.