2.5.2. Car running in
Throughout the first 2000 km of run of the new car it is recommended to follow the recommendations stated below:
- Avoid long movement with constant speed, both high, and low;
- Do not disperse the car at completely squeezed out pedal of gas on any transfer;
- Do not get under way from a place too sharply;
- Try to avoid emergency braking;
- Do not move with a speed above 170 km/h or at turns 4500 rpm are higher;
For the reasons of manufacturing techniques of tires their working parameters are reached only after about 300 km of run therefore up to this point it is necessary to operate the car with extra care.
For grinding in of brake shoes and disks about 500 km of run are required.