6.1. General information and security measures
Into structure of a power supply system enter: established in a back part of the car a fuel tank of a saddle form, a coal absorber of fuel evaporations, топливопроводы, the electric fuel pump (on diesel models – in addition fuel pump of a high pressure), and also electronic system of the distributed consecutive injection of the fuel, operated by the electronic control unit the engine (ECM). Pressure in a power supply system is supported by a pressure regulator.
Power supply system scheme
The fuel pump is established in a special holder has in the right part of a fuel tank providing uninterrupted supply of fuel to the pump in all modes and service conditions of the car. Fuel in a holder moves soaking up the jet pump established in a support of a holder. The soaking-up jet pump which has been built in the leveling pipeline of a fuel tank, submits fuel to a holder from the left part of a fuel tank. Both jet pumps are put in action by means of returnable топливопровода, and necessary pressure for operation of soaking-up jet pumps is regulated by the valve of restriction of pressure. Returnable топливопровод it is protected by the special valve which is closed if pressure falls at damage or a detachment returnable топливопровода. Thus the fuel effluence from a fuel tank is prevented, for example, at a perevorachivaniye or inclined position of the car.
The return zaslonka prevents vypleskivany fuels back in a jellied mouth after shutdown of the refueling gun.
On petrol models fuel moves fuel э / the pump through bringing топливопровод and the fuel filter to the distributive highway. On models with the M52TU engine fuel moves back in a fuel tank through the regulator of pressure fixed on the distributive highway and returnable топливопровод. On models with the M73 engine return of fuel to a fuel tank is carried out via the on-off three-linear valve, a regulator of pressure and returnable топливопровод. This fuel contour of the engine with return from the distributive highway joins for start-up of the engine and there is included less than 1 minute. After this phase the on-off three-linear valve blocks returnable топливопровод from the distributive highway. At the same time by means of the same valve pipeline branch to a pressure regulator directly on the fuel filter becomes more active. From the distributive highway fuel thus cannot come back. On models the regulator of pressure and the fuel filter unite with the M62TU engine in one knot, the distributive highway has no locking valves and fuel gets directly from knot of a fuel filter/regulator of pressure again to a fuel tank.
On diesel models the fuel electric pump submits to the engine fuel from a fuel tank. For injection in cylinders two types of pumps of a high pressure (TNVD) are used: distributive TNVD (submits fuel directly to a nozzle of each cylinder) and TNVD for Common Rail system (creates in the distributive highway necessary pressure for all nozzles). In Common Rail systems between TNVD and the electric fuel pump one more pump – main (M57) or shesterenny (M67) is established, – which at big consumption of fuel supports operation of the fuel pump in a fuel tank.
Level of fuel is measured in each part of a fuel tank by means of the lever sensor. The right sensor is built in knot of supply of fuel; the left sensor is in knot of the left sensor. The accounting of the received values of electric resistance of the left and right lever sensors gives the actual level of filling of a fuel tank.
Essential influence on fuel consumption renders style of driving of the car. Some councils on economy of gasoline below are given.
- After engine start at once get under way from a place even if it occurs on a frost;
- At a car stop more long, than on 40 with, switch off the engine;
- Move always on the most admissible high transfer;
- At movement on big distances whenever possible support uniform speed. Avoid movement on high speeds. Without need do not brake;
- Do not transport on the car excessive cargo;
- Check pressure of air in tires. Do not allow excessive pressure decrease.
Security measure and purity observance at work with fuel system
- Do not work with fuel system near open fire, do not smoke thus and do not turn on heating devices! Keep in readiness the fire extinguisher;
- Before the work beginning with fuel system always disconnect a negative wire from the battery in order to avoid emergence of sparks. Before shutdown of the battery it is necessary to consider codes of malfunctions (see. Head of System of electric equipment of the engine);
- Watch normal ventilation of a workplace, – fuel pairs are poisonous;
- Do not allow gasoline hit on rubber and leather surfaces since thus they can be damaged;
- The fuel system is under pressure and at its opening fuel can escape, - use goggles. The spilled fuel collect rags;
- Shlangovye connections fasten by means of tape or tightening collars. When dismantling it is necessary to replace tightening collars tape;
- Connections and places adjoining to them before opening carefully clear;
- The removed components stack on a pure lining and cover with polyethylene, paper or неворсящейся rags;
- Close open shtutserny sockets, for example, suitable caps;
- Establish only pure details, - replaceable components take from packing directly ahead of installation. Do not use the details stored unpacked;
- Avoid application of the compressed air at open fuel system, whenever possible try not to move the car;
- Do not apply hermetics containing silicone since the particles which have got to the engine of silicone do not burn down and can be at the bottom of failure a lambda probes;
- Before removal of a fuel tank pump out from it fuel pump specially intended for this purpose;
- Remember that even the empty fuel tank remains explosive;
- After installation of components of fuel system start the engine and check tightness of all connections.