2.3.1. Danger of poisoning with carbon monooxide
Danger of poisoning with carbon monooxide
The composition of the fulfilled gases (OG) of the engine includes extremely toxic monooxide of carbon (CO) which causes loss of consciousness and can lead to a deadly outcome. At serviceable system of release of OG and the correct operation of the car, the fulfilled gases of the engine should not get to car salon. Try to check a technical condition of system of release of OG and tightness of connections of its pipelines in the following cases:
- At the next replacement of impellent oil when the car is established on the lift;
- At change of character of the noise published by final system appreciable aurally;
- After failure in which the details located under the bottom of the car could be damaged.
In the closed rooms with bad ventilation, for example, in garage, concentration of CO can quickly increase to dangerous value. Therefore it is forbidden to leave the engine working at the closed gate of garage. Even at open gate do not leave the engine working long time. At once after start of the engine it is necessary to leave garage and to continue engine warming up on the street.
At movement with an open cover of a luggage compartment the fulfilled gases can get to salon of the car and create a dangerous situation. If there was a need of movement with an open luggage compartment, and also at stay in the car with the engine working at single turns (even on the open area), execute the following (see. Part of the Device of ensuring comfort):
- Include system of ventilation of salon in a mode of inflow of fresh air;
- Turn on the heater fan for the maximum speed;
- Establish the corresponding regulator comfortable air temperature.